Muay Thai Champion Chris Romulo has distilled the lessons learned throughout his 16-year career into five core principles that ambitious corporate professionals can integrate into their careers.
Chris achieved international success by overcoming challenges in the ring and beyond. Those critical lessons learned are now a part of his Corporate Champions Coaching designed to help professionals consciously build their career, charter new paths, and reach the highest levels of achievement.
With an emphasis on leading with integrity even through the most difficult times, Chris Romulo’s Corporate Champions defines and molds leading careers built on courage, consistency, character, competence, and commitment.
Chris Romulo’s 5 C’s of a Corporate Champion
- Courage: Moral courage is essential to becoming a corporate champion. Put nothing above being a world-class human being. As a leader, set yourself apart from the mediocre behavior that follows the trend, to not only add value to your company, but help you blaze your own trail in the business world.
- Consistency: Being consistent will help you overcome low expectations, missed quotas, and poor work output. Elevate your standards, and in turn elevate your performance. Keeping your numbers up is going to require a shift in thinking–get your mind right.
- Character: When building your multinational organization, it’s your character that lives on through the generations. Learn to use the wins and loses in your career to build the character that is essential to your growth.
- Competence: Gain the skills you need to competently enter any boardroom with presence.
- Commitment: Commitment is about sacrifice. Sacrifice leads to success. The higher that you want to rise in your organization depends on how much and what you’re willing to sacrifice. Learn to let go of the things that are holding you back in your personal and professional life.
Looking for a speaker for your next corporate event?
If you’d like more information on hosting Chris at your event, please fill out the form and we will respond within 72 business hours.
“We brought Chris to Scholars’ Academy because our students needed some leadership and someone they could connect to that would understand the hardships they’re going through during their school year. Chris was able to connect at a level where they felt inspiration and looked up to Chris as a positive role model. I can’t wait to have Chris back next year to engage our total population!”
“We had the privilege of having Chris Romulo come to our school and speak with a group of students. Coach Chris was able to connect with our students through real life situations. He was engaging, motivating, and inspired the entire group. Chris was able to capture students through visual and tactile presentations. Students were inspired by the strong positive message of ‘C.H.A.M.P.S.’ and the meaning behind it. Having Coach Chris come to our school to share and inspire our students was an amazing experience for all.”
“During Bullying Awareness month Chris Romulo visited my school and spoke to us about his personal experience with bullying and the effects that bullying may have on an individual. By Chris sharing his very personal experiences, it shows that people can get through anything if they just take their negative experiences and turn them into positive outcomes. Thank you Chris for never giving up and for sharing your story to motivate others going through tough times!”
“I was fortunate enough to have Chris Romulo put an assembly on at my school, Holy Angels Catholic Academy. What a terrific experience it was!! I am not easily impressed and I was bowled over. Chris does a phenomenal job of reaching adolescent students as well as adults. His message is understood by all and his presentation is heartfelt and moving. It is easy for people to identify with the different experiences he shares. The presentation appeals to the senses and keeps the audience engaged. I would highly recommend this assembly to any middle school.”