Muay Thai Champion Chris Romulo has distilled the lessons learned throughout his 16-year career into five core principles that ambitious corporate professionals can integrate into their careers.
Chris achieved international success by overcoming challenges in the ring and beyond. Those critical lessons learned are now a part of his Corporate Champions Coaching designed to help professionals consciously build their career, charter new paths, and reach the highest levels of achievement.
With an emphasis on leading with integrity even through the most difficult times, Chris Romulo’s Corporate Champions defines and molds leading careers built on courage, consistency, character, competence, and commitment.
Chris Romulo’s 5 C’s of a Corporate Champion
- Courage: Moral courage is essential to becoming a corporate champion. Put nothing above being a world-class human being. As a leader, set yourself apart from the mediocre behavior that follows the trend, to not only add value to your company, but help you blaze your own trail in the business world.
- Consistency: Being consistent will help you overcome low expectations, missed quotas, and poor work output. Elevate your standards, and in turn elevate your performance. Keeping your numbers up is going to require a shift in thinking–get your mind right.
- Character: When building your multinational organization, it’s your character that lives on through the generations. Learn to use the wins and loses in your career to build the character that is essential to your growth.
- Competence: Gain the skills you need to competently enter any boardroom with presence.
- Commitment: Commitment is about sacrifice. Sacrifice leads to success. The higher that you want to rise in your organization depends on how much and what you’re willing to sacrifice. Learn to let go of the things that are holding you back in your personal and professional life.
Looking for a speaker for your next corporate event?
If you’d like more information on hosting Chris at your event, please fill out the form and we will respond within 72 business hours.
“Chris and I share an appreciation and dedication to positively impacting others. Chris is a class act with a lot to offer through his knowledge and experience.”
“Champion fighters don’t get to this level without possessing something special. Chris’ passion is to make you believe that you can reach your highest potential.”
“Chris embodies the title of a champion, from accolades to personality and everything in between.”